A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that the web server sends to the web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server whenever the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored in the web browser and will remain valid until a specified expiration date, unless it is deleted by the user before the expiration date. Session cookies expire at the end of the user's session when the web browser is closed.
Cookies usually do not contain any information that personally identifies the user, but the personal information we store may be linked to information stored in cookies and obtained from them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you view it. Thanks to this file, the website stores information about your actions and preferences (such as login name, language, font size and other display settings) for a certain period of time, so that you do not have to enter them again the next time you visit the site or browse its individual pages.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES?
You can control or delete cookies at your discretion - see aboutcookies.org for details. You can delete all cookies stored on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being stored. However, in this case, you may need to manually adjust some settings each time you visit the website, and some services and features may not work.
You can get up-to-date information on blocking and deleting cookies via the following links:
• https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome)
• https://support.mozilla.org/sk/kb/povolenie-zakazanie-cookies (Firefox)
• https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera)
• https://support.microsoft.com/sk-sk/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer)
• https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=sk_SK (Safari)
• https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge)