These privacy terms and conditions apply from 30. 03. 2021.
We care about protecting your privacy. Therefore, we ask you to read these privacy terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Privacy Terms and Conditions") carefully and attentively.
These Privacy Terms and Conditions describe in detail how we collect, use, store and, where applicable, disclose your personal data in connection with the individual activities performed by the company Silke s. r. o., with registered seat at: Kyjevská 4, 831 02 Bratislava - mestská časť Nové Mesto, Slovak Republic, ID: 50 195 816, VAT number: 2120217022, registered in Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, section: Sro, file no.: 109548/B. If you have any questions or requests regarding the protection of personal data, please contact us at address Silke s.r.o., Údernícka 11 – Acord building, 851 01 Bratislava or by e-mail at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the terms "Silke", "we", "us", etc. are used in these Privacy Terms and Conditions, it means company Silke s. r. o., with registered seat at: Kyjevská 4, 831 02 Bratislava - mestská časť Nové Mesto, Slovak Republic, ID: 50 195 816, VAT number: 2120217022, registered in Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, section: Sro, file no.: 109548/B, established in the Slovak Republic.
For the purposes of these Privacy Terms and Conditions, the following terms have this meaning:
„Personal data“ means all personal data relating to a specific living natural person who is identifiable or could be identified by that data, and which we process for any of the purposes set forth in these Privacy Terms and Conditions.
„Controller“ means a specific person who determines the purpose of processing of the Personal data and it is the company Silke s. r. o., with registered seat at: Kyjevská 4, 831 02 Bratislava - mestská časť Nové Mesto, Slovak Republic, ID: 50 195 816, VAT number: 2120217022, registered in Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, section: Sro, file no.: 109548/B, in accordance with these Privacy Terms and Conditions.
„Processor“ means a person other than the Controller in a given case, who in a specific case processes Personal data on behalf of the Controller.
„GDPR“ means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
„Portal“ means websites operated by the Controller and which are operated on the internet domain www.noilibeauty.com. The Portal includes all and any parts of the website, its subpages, their content, source and machine codes as is at any time available and operated on the above mentioned domain.
Silke processes your Personal data in accordance with the GDPR and Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws as amended.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE RECEIVE ABOUT YOU?
Personal data that you provide to us yourself, in case that:
a) you fill in your data in the relevant order form when ordering goods from the Portal;
b) you decide to contact us by email.
We receive from you in particular the following Personal data: name, surname, permanent residence, delivery address, telephone number, email address, payment data, IP address data, cookie data.
Any Personal data you provide to us is voluntary and you are responsible for considering the extent to which you provide such Personal data. However, we cannot enter into a purchase contract with you for the goods you have ordered without you providing certain Personal data. The Controller secures your Personal data against disclosure to unauthorised persons.
You are responsible for the accuracy, completeness and truthfulness of the provided Personal data and we will rely on the accuracy, completeness and truthfulness of such Personal data.
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Silke processes your Personal data to the extent and in accordance with these Privacy Terms and Conditions and for the purpose set out below in this Privacy Terms and Conditions.
1. Fulfilment of contractual obligations
We process your Personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations arising from the purchase contract concluded on the basis of sending and confirming the order.
The legal basis for the processing of Personal data in this case is the fulfilment of the contract to which is the concerned party a subject (legal basis pursuant to Article 6 par. 1 letter b) GDPR).
In this case, your Personal data will be processed and stored for the duration of the legal obligations to record and archive the concluded purchase contracts.
2. Messaging for direct marketing purposes (newsletter)
If you have agreed with processing of your Personal data when registering on the Portal for marketing purposes, you have agreed with processing of your Personal data in the scope of name, surname and e-mail address for the purpose of sending direct marketing messages (newsletter) to your contact e-mail address and/or by telephone and/or by sending an address mail to your contact address, so we can inform you about news and current information about products, if you have created a customer account.
The legal basis for the processing of Personal data in this case is our legitimate interest in the implementation of direct marketing in order to offer you information and products that may be relevant and interesting for you (legal basis pursuant to Article 6 par. 1 letter f) GDPR).
We will process your Personal data for this purpose as long as you do not opt out of direct marketing messaging (newsletter).
3. Providing, improving and optimizing the operation of the Portal
We process your Personal data, including data obtained from your use of the Portal, for the purpose of providing, improving and optimizing the operation of the Portal, to increase the comfort of its use, to provide technical support for the Portal, analytical and statistical evaluation of the operation of the Portal, detection and prevention of misuse of the Portal (including the prevention of fraud, security incidents and other similar activities), risk assessment and fulfilment of legal obligations.
The legal basis for the processing of Personal data in this case is our legitimate interest in ensuring the proper operation of the Portal and optimizing its functionality, as well as the fulfilment of the contract, which arose from the creation of a customer account (legal basis pursuant to Article 6. par. 1 letter f) GDPR).
Your Personal Data for this purpose will be processed as long as you do not delete or disable the storage of cookies.
You can prevent such processing of Personal data by disabling the use or storage of cookies on your device by changing your browser settings. However, some features of the Portal then may not work properly.
You can also delete cookies that have been stored on your device. You can also choose to browse our Portal in "private mode", which will limit the scope of data stored by cookies.
4. Processing of requests in connection with the exercise of the rights of concerned subjects under the GDPR
We process your Personal data in the scope of name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and any other data that you choose to disclose to us for the purpose of reviewing, assessing, performing activities, handling and informing you about the processing of your request concerning the exercise of some of the rights pursuant to Articles 16 to 22 of the GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of Personal data in this case is the fulfilment of our legal obligation (legal basis pursuant to Article 6. par. 1 letter c) GDPR).
In this case, your Personal data will be processed and stored for a period of 10 (ten) years from the date of delivery of the request.
TO WHOM DO WE DESCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We disclose your Personal data in the following cases:
· if such obligation arises from applicable law, in particular at the request of law enforcement authorities, courts, other public authorities or other entitled persons;
· if it is necessary for the fulfilment of our obligations and for the safeguarding of our legitimate interests, in particular our lawyers, consultants, auditors, IT service providers, marketing and advertising agencies, etc..
In accordance with the GDPR, we enter into agreements on the processing of personal data with persons who have the status of Processor, and the Processors always process Personal data on the basis of instructions and on our behalf. All our Processors process Personal data in accordance with these Privacy Terms and Conditions.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As a concerned person, you have the following rights in relation to the Personal data which are being processed.
1. Right of access to data
You have the right to request confirmation of whether your Personal data are being processed and to request access to this Personal data (repeated access to Personal data may be charged) and information on:
· the purpose of processing Personal data;
· the category of processed Personal data;
· identification of the recipient or the category of recipient to whom the Personal data has been or is to be provided, in particular the recipient in a third country or an international organization, if possible;
· the period of storage of Personal data; if this is not possible, information on the criteria for its determination;
· the right to request from us the correction of Personal data relating to the concerned person, their deletion or restriction of their processing, or the right to object to the processing of Personal data;
· the right to file a motion to initiate proceedings on the protection of Personal data;
· sources of Personal data, if Personal data has not been obtained from you;
· the existence of automated individual decision-making, including profiling, in particular information on the procedure used, as well as on the meaning and expected consequences of such processing of Personal data for the concerned person.
2. Right of rectification
You have the right to request that we correct incorrect Personal data concerning you without undue delay and, with regard to the purpose of processing Personal data, also the right to complete your incomplete Personal data.
3. Right of deletion
You have the right to request us to delete the Personal data concerning you without undue delay if:
· they are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were obtained or otherwise processed;
· you have withdrawn your consent to their processing and, unless there is no other legal basis for their processing;
· you object their processing;
· your Personal data was obtained illegally;
· the reason for deletion is the fulfilment of an obligation under the GDPR, a special regulation or an international agreement by which the Slovak Republic is bound; or
· Personal data were obtained in connection with the offer of information society services pursuant to Article 8 par. 1 GDPR (offer of information society services to a child).
4. The right to restrict processing
You have the right to require us to limit the processing of your Personal data if:
· you object to the accuracy of the Personal data, during the period allowing us to verify the accuracy of the Personal data;
· the processing of Personal data is illegal and you object to the deletion of Personal data and you request instead to restrict their use;
· we no longer need Personal data for the purpose of processing Personal data, but you need it to assert or defend legal claims;
· you object to the processing of your Personal data until we verify that the legitimate reasons on our side outweigh your legitimate reasons.
5. The right to the transfer of Personal data
You have the right to require us to provide you with Personal data relating to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to require us to transfer such Personal data to another Controller, but only if the legal basis for their processing is your consent or fulfilment of the contract and at the same time processing is performed by automated means.
6. Right to object
You have the right to object, for reasons relating to your specific situation, to the processing of your Personal data, including profiling, which is carried out on a legal basis which is our legitimate interest. Based on your objection, we will evaluate whether, with respect to your specific situation, the protection of your legitimate interest, your rights and freedoms outweighs our legitimate interests, which we pursue by processing your Personal data, or if the legitimate reason is to prove, assert or defend our legal claims.
You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal data for the purposes of direct marketing (newsletter).
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of Personal data performed on its basis prior to its revocation. Withdrawal of consent does not apply to the processing of Personal data performed on a legal basis other than your consent.
7. Rights to initiate proceedings on the protection of Personal data
You have the right to initiate proceedings on Personal data protection before the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic or another supervisory body in place of your residence.
CHANGES OF PRIVACY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We are entitled to unilaterally change or modify these Privacy Terms and Conditions at any time.
If we make any changes to these Privacy Terms and Conditions, we will place a new Privacy Terms and Conditions on the Portal and, if necessary, will notify you of the change of the Privacy Terms and Conditions also via email.
The Privacy Terms and Conditions changed in this way will be valid and effective from the moment we determine as the date of their validity and effectiveness, and by using the Portal (each visit to the site) you agree to these new Privacy Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions or requests regarding these Privacy Terms and Conditions, you want to revoke your consent to the processing of your Personal data (these will be immediately removed by the Controller from the Portal database) or exercise your rights, you can contact us as follows:
· e-mail: email@example.com
· address: Kyjevská 4, 83102 Bratislava
· tel.: +421 948 039 085